When shopping for a new or used RV, the goal to smart shopping is to determine the type of RV that best suits your needs and your budget. Some important questions to ask yourself are: What do you want? What do you need? How much will it cost? Who manufactures it? How much can you afford?
Use the information below to learn as much as you can to avoid costly mistakes. The more you research and gather information, the easier it will be to match your needs to a particular RV type to get exactly what you want.
- RV Buyers Guide Search - Search the buyers guide for hundreds of RV's
- RV Types - Learn about the two major RV types: Towed RVs and Motorized RVs
- Weight & Fuel - Making advanced calculations will pay off later
- Insurance - Learn how to protect your RV and possessions
- Financing - Get to know favorable financing options
- Planning Worksheet - Use this tool to help determine what your needs are
- NADA - Find out the price range of used RVs